Geyje Norling Monastic Monks Sponsorship is a program specifically founded by the Monastery with a sole mission to raise funds for administering monastic education and welfare of its member monks. The member monks – young students / teachers / elders, are from Tawang region and nationality.
The Monastic curriculum and activities for a number of pupils require funds on regular basis. The sponsorship program funds form part of funds for meeting these regular activities. Under the monastery’s unique and traditional principle on the prevalence of equal opportunity and provision for each and every monk (pupil / member) irrespective of any background, the sponsorship program contributes to the collective benefit of the monk’s education and practice.
Benefits of the program
- This sponsorship program helps fund the education and welfare programs of monks.
- Each and every pupil monks are benefited collectively.
- The program helps in the sustenance of monastery’s educational and other activities.
- Helps the monastery in the preservation and promotion of Buddha’s philosophy and wisdom.
- Contributes to the Buddha Dharma – in producing more scholars and teachers.
The Committee heart fully welcome individuals, organizations and institutions to participate in supporting this sponsorship scheme.
You can become a sponsor
Sponsor one monk for
- – ‘1’ Month: INR 1500 / US $ 25
- – ‘1’ Year: INR 18,000 / US $ 300
You can also become a contributor
One can also contribute any amount for the program. All Sponsor Funds are to be made by Bank Check / Drafts / Postal Order in the name of “Geyje Norling Welfare Society”.
IBAN NL47 ABNA 0452 1001 27 t.n.v Stichting Himalayan Sorig Foundation in the Netherlands
Donations from Spain:
Option 1) Cash payments at Chökhorling: Vía Carpetana, 348 (28047) Madrid.
Option 2): Bank transfer to Jampa Chojor. Account # ES90 0081 1280 2200 0640 6155
In any case from Spain, please also submit this online form.